Sunday, November 12, 2006

woohoo~

saturdae~

morning woke up..
prepare..
then go downtown east..
go the sakura thr eat..
cause mum company treat..
go thr 12 plus
reach @ bout 1plus..
then must w8 till 3 then go
cause over @ 3..
then me and my sis go order chicken chop
put the no. clip thr then i go take sushi..
then after tt go take sum crispy stuff..
got tako balls, breaded prawn and nuggets..
then take drinks..
then chicken chop came..
share wif my sis..
then not enough..
cause chicken chop is in small size one..
then order other one..
then i go order herbal prawn soup to try..
cause my parents ordered black chicken..
not bad..
then sae to try the prawn one..
then chicken chop came..
the suop came..
ate them...
quite full liao..
then eat all still 2plus..
then me and my sis walk around thr see wad to eat..
then take ice-cream, mango and choco..
add vermicila choco topping..
then ate finish..
dad ask for two cups of coffee..
then i go take..
then i sun bian take cappucino..
quite nice..=)
then me and my sis go take sum stuff frm fruits thr..
dunno wad to eat..
take mua chi.. and a kuey..
then mua chi inside peanut..
then the kuay dun dare to eat..
cause hard hard one..
then go take dessert..
i took a konnikuya jelly grape flavour one..
my dad took gui lin gao..
my sis took mango pudding..
then ate lor..
then 2.30 liao
then saw sumting nxt to our table..
a seafood hotpot..
2nd sis wanna try..so order..
then came liao..
nd to w8 1omin for it to b cook..
then w8 liao..
then open..
got crabmeat,prawn,sotong,oyster,mushroom and vege
not bad lar.. then eat finish liao
actually go vivo city cause the rainy day..
so cant go..
walk around downtown..
my sis go the chalet thr ask sumting..
then after tt go ask sumting..
a contest bout the hello kitty moto..
then my parents went to jackpot see..
then me,my 2 sis go around..
actually wan to go play pool..
then my dad dun wan..
then go home lor..
reach home damn sian..
then sumore so cold..
ead of sat~

sundae~
big sis family came..
then play wif baby shermaine again..
hehe
sho sho cute..
like to play.
hehe
then after tt nth much liao...
end~
tmr having cca again..
must jiayou liao..
=))
wed big sis cuming again..yay!
can play wif baby liao..
kekez..
~end~

No comments: