Monday, November 27, 2006

tired.

ytd- 26.11.06-sundae~
big sis family came again..
two of her frends cum oso.
cause her b'dae on wednesday.
then came on sat,
then mum cook steamboat.
then afternoon,
sis,mum,aunt,sis fren play mahjong..
my bro-in-law play xbox wif his fren.
my cousins and sis play LIFE game..
then me..
i took care of baby..
kekez..
she sleep..
then i @ my mum's room watch tv..
then oso take care of her..
then for bout 1 and a half hr.
baby woke up..
sis make milk for her
then mum feed her..
then after tt baby v alert liao..
hehe..
then kept playing wif her..
so cute..
she keep smiling..
hees..
then my sis,bro-in-law,and her frens..
eat the steamboat first..
then after tt..
my family's turn..
then my second sis bought cake for my big sis..
bought a oreo shape cheese cake..
ex- one leh..
tink bout 30plus..
then my sis carry baby blow the cake..
then take pics liao..
eat the cake..
my god..so creamy..
soo...:S
then nice lah.
then after tt they watch finish show liao..
they all went home..
-end of 26.11.06 sundae-

todae~27.11.06-mondae
set alarm clock on 7.50
then turn it off..
rest my eyes for awhile..
then wake up..
my god 8.10 liao
faster go take a shower..
then prepare here prepare thr..
then 8.40 liao..
go down take bus..
cause meet weiying 8.45
bt i'm totally late..
bus came @ 8.45.
reach @ 8.48.
then didn't see wy outside..
so went in..
sae she cant find me..
then go hall..
start cca..
then 1 hr past..
phew..
all so tired..
like wad liddat.
then 12 liao
cher sae todae little ppl cum..
so dun practise the dance..
then do sum weird things.
must copy 4 animals..
then must do their action..
then jasmine first to volunteer.
she do rabbit..
then do do do..
class ended..
then went home
reach home..
straight go bath..
cause is damn hot one..
then bath liao..
aunty came..
then accompany my aunt go downstairs..
then she bought rojak..
she sae long time nvr eat..
then buy for fun..lol..
then after tt my cousin play xbox..
then play car racing wif them..
play play play..
nite liao..
they went home..
then i now here blogging..
~end~

No comments: