Saturday, November 25, 2006

hmms..

todae~
just got a new hair cut!
todae woke up @ 10.30.
my aunt called...
said she was bringing her 3 kids for a hair cut..
ask me wan to go..
then i woke up..
change clothes.
ate sumting..
then go to the salon...
then reach thr @ 11.15.
w8 for my aunt..
they 11.30 reach..
then frm 11.30..
wait wait wait..
12plus..
thirsty..
go buy drinks..
cousin tag along.
my cousin want water..
so buy for them..
then go bac..
w8 w8 w8..
1 plus liao..
still not my turn yet..
bt my cousin's turn...
then w8 lor..
2.00 ler..
finally its goona be my turn..
2.05 then my turn..
then ask for cut thin
short abit for my fringe..
then behind cut short abit..
then 2.25..
then cut finish liao..
gif money..
then went home..
cousin wanna cum de..
bt my aunt dun let..
then went home lor..
reach home liao bath..
my hair look weird..
=x
tmr my da jie cum..
to celebrate her b'dae..
then mum cook steamboat..
sis invite her frens here..
think its gonna b fun bah..=P
cause baby got cum..XD
kks..end here~

No comments: