Friday, November 24, 2006

stupid!

ytd~ 23-11-06

my sis go sch take her PSLE result.
then after tt so many ppl called..
ask her result..
LOL.
then after tt..
tell my big sis tt i want a new fone.
then can sun bian sign new line..
then she sae she might help me pay half of the money.
then i pay the other half..
so nd to save up..
then ok lor..
save up..
then ytd nite..
ask my dad..
sae i want new line..
then my 2nd go kpo..
sae got new line for wad..
u whole dae stay @ home..
AS IF!!!
then i not happi lor..
damn angry..
till cry..
then i use com lor..
then my 2nd sis sae wad..
u find a job within a wk..
then gif me the line..
then is like..
WTH.
then i heck care her..
then she went out..
then my parents @ their room..
then i tell my younger sis..
sae she so unreasonable.
the first job i got..
she intro me one..
then i work till 2nd dae..
she sae i go quit job..
then ok lor
no job lor..
then nw..
sae muz find job within a wk..
siao!
then my younger sis told me tt..
i save up can liao mah
dun haf to work one mah..
=.=''
wordless~

todae~ 24.11.06
cousin came..
then my aunt take my sis go sch..
for the option form thing..
then my cousin nw playing xbox..
is damn noisy one lor..
they play the wrestling one..
then shout here shout thr..
=.=''
~END~

No comments: