Monday, November 06, 2006

sleepless nite~

saturday~
nth much happen..
went to ntuc wif my family and my auntie and her three kids..
then walk walk walk..
my auntie wanna make sald eat..
so buy the ingredients..
bought mango, honeydew and lettuce..
plus the sauce..
then went home..
my aunt cut mango and honeydew..
i cut the lettuce..
then mix them...
we oso add ham..
then the sauce so choky..
make our throat pain..
quite nice =)

sunday~
my big sis and her family came as usual..
baby shermaine grown bigger lerh..
so cute!
then she just cut botak..
so weird..
then play wif her..
damn cute one..
then make the salad again..
cause got left lettuce, honeydew,and another mango..
then slice the lettuce, my mum cut the fruits..
she even bought mor fruits in the market,,
got orange colour honeydew..
got pear..apple..
then ham..
then mix..
mor ingredients..
then my aunt bought mayo..
sae the sauce used on ytd too sour..
then i go mix them tgt..
overall..
nice..
bt ham weird weird liao..
my aunt take it out and put on a plate..
bt..my cousin go ate it..
so funny..
then not much happen ler..

todae~
woke up @ 7.30..
being woken up by a car..
sian..
kept BEEPing..
how to slp..
then wake up lor..
bath..
prepare..
then went to sch..
practise practise practise.
teacher sae the dance muz be finish by 3 weeks..
then now learn half of the dance liao..
yay..
still got half mor to go..
muz jiayou!

~end~

No comments: