Thursday, November 16, 2006

lols~

mondae~13.11.o6
woke up..
got rdy for cca..
and went off..
meet weiying..
then go sch..
then prac prac prac..
then nth much happen..

tues~14.11.o6
oso go cca..
prac prac
finally the dannce prac finish ler..
yay..
bt mus learn to dance properly..
=X
then after cca..
weiying and xueting came to my hse..
go wy hse to take dog first..
then cum my hse..
then the both dog play
wy's dog very "hiong"
and oso horny..=X
he go interrupt my dog then make her angry..
then the mor angry she is..
the male dog kept go near her..
then she damn angry..
then i kena scratch by my dog..
=.=
then my mum cook fried rice..
xueting and weiying oso eat..sae nice..
XD
then they went bac home..
nth much happen ler..

wed~15.11.o6
no cca todae..
my cousin's b'day..
then my big sis came wif her baby..
aniwae..
the baby sho damn cute..
on sunday came in a retro style..
todae came in hip hop style..
kekex..=D
so cute..
then mum went down buy food..
then rain suddenly..
took umbrella for mum..
then saw shermaine, yuping and cecelia @ A1..
then went home..
then after tt went down again after bath..
cause i was kena by the rain..
then go kfc wif my sis..
then saw cecelia they all again..
then cecelia sae i came down wif diff. style..
keke...cause i just bath..lol..
then sis bought kfc as lunch for us..
then oso my cousin b'dae..
buy tis to treat her..
then go kfc..
saw jocelyn and amanda..
then ordered family feast..
then my sis ordered 6 pieces of crispy..
2 piece of original..
cause cousin dunno dare to eat hot one..
then original one left 1..
so muz w8 bout 20 min for it to cum..
then my sis and i go buy drinks first lor..
bout one pet bottle coke..
then went bac kfc..
sae haven cum..
sian..
then my sis and i sit thr to w8..
w8 around 10min..
still haven cum..
sian..
still sae haf to w8 for 15min..
my sis sae she gonna fall asleep..
lol..
then w8 lor..
then came liao..
went bac..
eat..
play wif baby..
then nth much else..
then saw hp..
got msg..
got sumone sae i was in 3n1.
then i shock sia..
so fast noe the result..
then my 2nd sis wad using her laptop..
using the com modem..
then sian..
haf to w8 her use finish..
then go check..
then see liao..
got abit regret going d&t..
dunno y..
haiz..

todae~thurs~16.11.o6
got cca..
prepare..
go sch..
walk to sch..
then bought bread for breakfast..
then reach sch..
didnt saw wy..
then thought she went in..
so i go in sch..
then didnt saw her..
then i call gina call her lor..
then she didnt take up fone..
then go in sch again..
wy called bac..
sae she outside sch..
then mr.vanan behind us onli..
so call gina sit down talk..
then wy came in..
sae she w8 for me @ bus-stop..
haiz..
then prac again...
sian lor..
we 9am start lesson..
cher came @ 11.30..
then we mux stay for other 2 hrs..
phew..
then do warm up..
hehe..quite fun..
then 12.45..
got break 15min..
then i save money..
then ate biscuit...
others went down to buy food..
then all came bac around 1..
then 1.15 then cont. leeson.. =D
then prac our starting move...
then after cca..
suhui, meiyi, xueting, weiying cum my hse..
play wif dog..
then play play play..
mum cook porridge..
they sae v nice..
then after tt watch tv..
then play wif dog..
then wy help me do the tarot card..
bt dunno true anot..
then after tt they went home..
then nth much happen liao..

~end~

No comments: