Friday, February 13, 2009

woopsay~

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

opps, i didn't update my blog for a week alrdy =X
alrightyyy, lets start updating ^^

Wednesday
HAD STEAMBOAT THAT DAY! together with Olivia, Yuping, Jean, Shihui, Ngin an, Wanquan, Amanda & Diana!~~ met Jean, Amanda & Ngin an after school to buy the stuffs. after that came over my house to prepare for steamboat~ my mum sponsored us some food also :D then the rest came over slowly.. start eating @ 6.30 and end at around.. 8pm? damn shiok la xD then played BJ, not really in luck tt day x_x but for JEAN, her luck came after she went to the toilet LOLS! then they left at bout 9pm.. while O, Y & K left at 10pm (: OHYEAH, thanks JEAN & JOCELYN FOR THE DOMO PLUSHIE! XDD <3333>

my collection of DOMO TILL NOW! x)

VALENTINES DAY IS COMING!
& THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS PEEPOS! ^------^

DOMO from JEAN & JOCELYN;
JELLIES
from F.
SHIHUI;
PACKETFUL
OF SWEETS + CHOCO from CHAN SISTA;
LOLLIPOP w/ FLOWERS
from CECELIA;
ROSE
from TERRENCE;
and a APPLE TOWEL from
MX.
& there's more to come! xPP

Ms Cheong called us out to the canteen early in the morning, then she had a cake.. it's to 'celebrate' peepos who's birthday falls on January & Feb, and also Friendship day + Valentine's day! ^-------^


pictures above is an example of flower giving during valentines =p Joseph gave Jingyun flower but got rejected? =X

okok, enough enough, i guess i'll write till here~
will be going over to Clementi tmr~~ my baby niece full month alrdy! and Sunday my relatives will be coming over to my house (:

found this in the webbie!
I Love You in many different language (:
French - Je t'aime
Indian - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte Hae
Italian - Ti Amo
Spanish - Te Amo
Philippine - Mahal Kita
Japanese - Ai Shi Te Ru
Greek - S'yapo

alright, till here! LOVE YOU GUYS MANY MANY! xD
where is my valentine? :O

my ulcers is killing me
):

No comments: