Thursday, February 26, 2009

i'm lovng it~

cute hor cute hor? hehs..

FINALLY~ IM BACK TO BLOGGING! =p

went to school on monday, and my sickness worsen D:
tuesday report sick after chem lesson. went for the doc, and i'm like machiam nvr see doc liddat -.- recalling how the doctor examine me makes me wanna laugh again, HAHA! andddd, he gave me TUESDAY'S MC which is totally no use lorzxzxzxz. .___. soooo, my dad called my sister to wrote a letter for wednesday.

back to school today~~ woots! sitting arrangement changed. then Guo Qiang came into the picture between me and Jean. HAH! and was shocked by what Jean told me ytd. the incident of Joseph & one Sec 2 retained student in school zzz. :O poor poor Joseph..
school was okok today~ able to catch up what i've missed out ytd :DD after school went Bio remedial lesson w/ Szeh. notes notes & more notes! =S wooooooooooots! and im now filled with 成就感, cos i've done all my hw earlier than i expected! xDD woohooo~~! hohoho~

heheh.. okay, im kinda crazy now~~~ opps. =X
OH YEAH~ WATCH THIS! ESPECIALLY from 0:59. DUN MISS IT! xD



HAHAHAHAHA!


p.s: IMJT! xD

No comments: