Wednesday, February 04, 2009

BOO!


it've been such a loooooooong time since i blog =P
hmmmmms, these few days was oohhhhkkaayyy? LOL~ test/TA/test/TA! RAWRRR! msn broke down last few days =.= i have problem installing msn live plus =/ there's no reaction after so many downloads -.-zzz~ it is good too! can shun bian study, HAH!

CCA ytd! went there, marked my attendance then walked around the school =X YUPING & OLIVIA CAME! olivia still wanna fool me when they came )): but it has been a loooong(?) time since i last saw them? LOL! actually not long la, 3 days nia, hahah! slacked, chit chats and homed @ 5pm~ nth much then...

actually there's a steamboat dinner at my house today, due to some reasons, it is being postponed =\

booooooo~ someone help me with my msn live plus pleasshhhzxz ~____~


andyouyouyou,whatexactlyareyoutryingtodo/want?

No comments: