Saturday, February 07, 2009

muahahahehehoho~

click the picture & see clearly that drop of water droplets :D

muahahahaha~~ im back to blogg! :DDD & also, changed my blogskin! spent noons doing it, and like FINALLY DONE! & that explains my back suan-ness now ): LOL!

Thursday :
had maths TA, and also Social Studies TA. like so *&^%$#@! >_> after school had ORAL lessons~ teacher did one thing that makes me goes ROFL when i thought of it, HAH!

Friday:
school as per normal~ took back my maths paper and im super not satisfiy with it T_T sit-up and shuttle run during P.E lesson. then had Chinese MOCK test after school~ home sweet home then :) Olivia, Yuping & Kath came over my house ytd! watched Wild Child & House Bunny, slacked, chats bout lots of stuffs and laughed all about xD i dun even know what i'm talking ytd, damn LOTS of 'wordpo' HAH! bout 1.30am went down Mac for supper, homed @ 2plus :D

suppose to go out with cousins todayyy, buuuttttt, canceled(?) LOL! and so, this is the reason why i will be spending my weekend during blogskins, lalala~ will be playing MJ with my family later ^^ shall end here now~~

buaaiiiiix~~ LOLLL!

No comments: