Monday, October 27, 2008

tireddd~~

so ke-uuuuuuuute right?! xD hahaha!
.
wooo~ tired weekendddd x_x
.
Sunday:
morning shift tgt with YP & Olivia.
bused to ESCAPE.
&&&& i'm doing the kiddy track again -_____-
sooooo boreded mannzxzx
still got one auntie so kp. %*^(&# opps. =x
homed at bout 4+,
with my working uniform,
relatives & my sis asked if i'm wearing my dad's pants to work. LOL! hahah!
played WII & im having funnnn xD
shermaine is still so ke-uuuute xDD heh.
she kept copy us when we talk,
like a parrot, haha!
.
Today:
morning shift with Olivia today.
got to do the.. the.. Yakult Yakult flying thingy..
hahahaha! just kidding, it's called the Kite Flyer! xPP
the one who assist me called himself 'shiok' LOL!
anw, the way he speaks reminds me of someone we know. >_>
saw a primary school friend!
today's weather so damnnn blooody hot lorzxzxzxz. #_#
and also, i'm burnedddd T______T
right wrist swollen due to that machine thingy,
and dizzyness strikes! @___@
a ah-pu-neh came to say 'xie xie' to me when i unload him, hahahaha!
heavy rain came when we just finish working ._.
a staff took the big umbrella and lompang 6 ppl back to our office.
he walked many directions before reaching there,
and most of us, DRENCHED. hahah!
went for lunch, and homed.
.
here's the funny part.
reached home, bathed.
my mum was not home yet.
i was sitting at the living room using lappy,
she's at the kitchen asking my sis
.
mum: *jiajia hai mei you hui lai meh? (jiajia haven come back meh?)
me: *shake my head*
sis: hai mei you~ (nope)
aunt: staring at me
then my mum walk out from the kitchen.
mum: eh?! puborh, bian wo! (eh?! bluff me!)
me, sis, aunt: hahahah!
*jiajia is how my family + relatives called me. LOL!
.
diediedie, jialat jialat jialat.
im too tanned that my mum can see me T_________T
ahahaha! im laughing at myself when im looking at the mirror xDD
alrightyyyy, guess there's nth much to say already..
*zhao* ^______^

No comments: