Friday, October 17, 2008

you will be remembered..

Kor, where are you? why didn't you wait for us? i miss you, i miss your voice, the rest too. i'm stupid, i'm dumb, i'm an idiot. you called me that day, called me to visit you. i promised you after our Ns. but.. i failed. got to hear your news when i'm almost done working. totally no mood for anything tt point of time. fell off the stairs while thinking bout it. burst out of tears after that. kept thinking about the past on the way home. where we used to slack, where i used to see you guys jam. i really miss those times. i got to know you thru szeh, faeez and the rest. cos of jamming, i got to know you more. chat with you thru msn, soon after, you became my first god-brother. you said we have the same fate, and yeah, i find it true.. many things happened at the same time for us, and the things that happen is just the same, or mayb, exactly the same.. celia called me not to think bout it. tt point of time, the bus drive pass a block, with other ppl's funeral. but still, im controlling.. while preparing for work in the morning, i broke my sis's glass, was that a hint? are you trying to tell me this morning? i'm so so so so so sorry. i failed to be your mei. i can't get to see you for the last time. not even when you're in the hospital... there's still some videos, recording & pictures with you in my com. hearing the song which you record last year? i felt you existence.. i wanna talk to you, now. and yes, NOW! can i? you're away now.. i can't talk to you anymore, phone, msn. i can't anymore.. it's too late to regret now. 

boyun was right, we shouldn't be so 'emo'. he went over to a better place, no worries, no pain. instead, we should be happy for him.

somehow or rather, i could feel you just beside me. but im not sure. it's just a feeling.. i hope you could see this. i hope you can appear in my dreams tonight. please..

I'll remember you.
It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
Hoping they will never change
Cause what we had can't be replaced
Don't let our memories fade away
Keep me in your heart for always
You made me believe
That I can do almost anything
Stood right by me
Through the tears through everything
I'll remember you,
And that's forever true
You're the one that I'll always miss
Never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
No matter what you're goin' through
In my heart you'll always be, forever
I'll remember you
I promise you I won't forget the times we shared,
Even though we go separate ways
You made me believe
That I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
Through the tears through everything.

the lyrics that could speak out my mind..
you will be remembered, always.

No comments: