Friday, October 31, 2008

OHMYFREAKINGOD!

woooooooooo~
im tireddddddd. x___x

out to Serangoon Garden w/ Yp today~
not there the Chomp Chomp to eat hahah!
but to help Aisha do opening for her new working place.
which is our Sumi boss's second restaurant.
it's a Hong Kong Cafe! named, uhms.. i forgot =X heheh.
found out one thing!
R.K House is JUST BESIDE the restaurant only, haha!
lets go eat PorK Curry over there kk? heheheh. xpp
helped out with cleaning and stuffs.

AND THE LUCKIEST THING HAPPENED!
i used to stuff my hp in the pocket behind my jeans,
thennnn, i went to the toilet.
and, *plop* IT DROP IN THE TOILET BOWL!
OHMYFREAKINGODDDDDDDDDDDD! ahhh~
one funny thing is,
there's vibration on my phone when there's ppl call
BUT, with only BLACK screen LOL!
cool isn't it? ahaha!

bused home and saw Szeh, Kath & Olivia under my blk! hohoho~
and join them slack awhile xD
slack till 11 and homedddd~
due to my DROWNED phone,
i went MIA for an hour?
and YP tot i went missing/lost. hahaha!
i know she miss & worry bout me alot. hehehehe xD

currently using a Panasonic spare phone LOL!
so coool lor, the screen so small one, hahah!

No comments: