Monday, August 21, 2006

unLucky dAy..

today went to skool as per normal... assemble ... when i was about to sing the national anthem... i kept coughing.. then i didn't sing as i scared tt when i sing... i will vomit.. then just keep my mouth close, not to let it cough...after the national anthem and pledge.. mdm fauziah came to me..."why aren't u singin, are u singaporean..?" then i just nod my head cause i doesn't want to talk scared tt i wld cough again...sianx...then @ class.. first period.. art..draw draw draw...boring... nxt is geo..then atikah came frm the office gave me a counselling form..;l *shocked*, y suddenly got counselling form... for no reason...and tt was on the last period.. thats the maths period..the on time liao i go...dun dare to tell cher... sze hwee help me say.. then everyone ask.."huh! huijia go counselling ar?" go half way..i saw mr vanan...then i'm sure tt he gonna ask me" where u going?"..then when he walk nearer..."where u going?" *bingo* me:"councelling" he look @ me wif his eyes round big sia..hahax then countinue walk... knock the door.. ms krisnan saw me... "arh..i called the wrong huijia..." she ask me," haf i counsell u b4?" me:"no.." ms krisnan"i called the wrong person liao... sorry.." then me haf to went bac to class again.. i go in the class keep smiling.. they all say.. "so fast counselling finish liao ar?" then tell cher call wrong huijia.. cher:"oooo" then they all keep asking wad happen..so malu sia... kk...end of todae story...~~tata~~

No comments: