Wednesday, August 02, 2006

0uch!

waah..early in the morning wake up...my hand aches!! both my hand around the area of my elbow there...damn pain...even my shoulder... b'cause of the pull up we done yesterday..done 20 then after the 20 pull up..my elbow there was red..but not pain..but todae....phew~
For the national day celebration nxt week dunno wad my class gonna do... cinema? disco? jux dunno wad they gonna put up...then onli me and rina stayed up for the meeting @ the knowledge zone..but the others go away liao...like wad lor...then we heard that theres rehearsal for the national day...then we went up to discuss...and oso support 2n2 and 2n1(combine performance) watch till 3plus rina gonna go to band liao.. cause she wad late le..then accompnay her go eat then she gone for band...i went back to the hall to watch... till 4 then go...cause they so long haven perform yet then walk away liao...passing by the bookshop..saw jasmine and jingyun..they were calling ppl to dedicate song for nxt week national day... then i dedicate the song to 1n1'o5 =)) plus the teachers too!! then while writing... heard the song...2n2 and 2n1 started dancing liao..wa sian...then around 4.30 go home le..

hmm...nth much to say for today..haven done D&T(final design) and maths..

No comments: