Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cip..

todae got cip.. went to bedok.. grp up wif hannah, izzati,raihimi, ivan and terrence then we all go to HDB sell door-to-door.. sold 16 in total.. second highest.. then mrs lim gif the first and second highest grp biscuit.. after tt sze hwee and rina cum my hse.. sze hwee wanna try play audition.. then they stayed till 4.50 liddat then rina say go chit-chat(bb tea shop) to chit-chat..hahaz.. then after tt we went bac..rina and sze hwee went home.. then went want to go up liao my second sis called me frm bac.. then follow up i saw her friend's dog waah..damn big man.. forgot wad breed liao.. then is white colour de.. cum my hse play wif jubi awhile my sis take jubi to pasir ris park for her friend's bbq.. then we follow.. go there.. my sis and her fren take the dog go for walk.. then we walk like hell liddat.. walk till the end..then go bac.. then we like having 2.4.. me and my younger sis run after them... then not much to say liao.. i still got geog h/w haven done yet...

~bye

No comments: