Sunday, August 27, 2006

tiRed...

hmm...
yesterday...
went to my cousin's birthday party..
located @ downtown east chalet..
went there @ around 5..then we went there the earliest..
around 7.. all other cousin came...
my auntie said not enough ice and plates...then call me go out buy..
then call me cousins go wif me..then buy le go bac...say not enough ice..
go back again...then my cousin use run de lor...siao..
back again..say not enough fork and spoon..
go back again...*phew*like mad...
then not much happen liao..
todae~
going to chalet again..
but...
i tink is my sister book de...
taken frm the ndp coupons..
for onli one dae...
another bbq again!
mum said to wait for another birthdae bbq for another 7 yrs le...
thats mine birthday!..hehex..
Ohh ya...
tmr jubi's(dog) birthday!! =)

No comments: