Friday, June 26, 2009

Small Kid celebration :X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CECELIAAAAAAAA! (in advance)
i missssss my brown hairrrr D:

celebrated her bday @ Teoheng ytd. from 1 - 7pm. and had our desserts at the basement. bused to Bedok 85 for dinner. Sambal Stingray, Lala and Kangkong. WOOOOOOOTS~~~ after that Olivia, Yuping and me had durian. LOL! wear till nice nice and eat durians. HAH! okay, then bused back to Tamp and to my house, slacked around and they went off at bout 12 (:

woke up SUPER EARLY in the morning today, and saw the news. R.I.P. to Micheal Jackson who had died of heart attack yesterday. kinda shock man~ and was shocked that he's 50 years old already :O

alright, my purpose for waking so early in the morning, is becos.. i went for a hair cut! i feel that.. i look so ahlian with the haircut *wtf* -.- LOL. k la, not that ahlian, i find the pattern nice :B after the haircut, went home and bathed, out to T1 with my eldest sis, 2 niece, my aunt and cousins. met my other aunt, and cousins at there too. walk around and had lunch @ Nihon Mura. (aunt's treat :D) back to T1 and gather with the rest of them and back home (:

i'm ohsodamn shag these few days x.x i guess.. i'm having insomnia? >_> i could only sleep at 4-5am when i'm ready for bed at 1-2 am. despite straining my eyes with PSP and handphone lights, it still doesn't work. is there anything gonna happen again O_O?! [CHOI CHOI!]

School is starting 54321 DAYS! are you prepared? guess what? i'm not :X
okay, enough of blogging. gonna make myself back to the study route already.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai everyone~
xoxo

No comments: