Monday, June 08, 2009

我在搞笑借着热闹掩盖着心跳, 边哭边笑偏要说着 一个人真好.

I MISS MY FAIR SKIN TONEEEEE DDD:

now everyone's reactions was
"WAH, NI HEN HEI LEH!",
"YOU SO BLACK/TANNED SIA!"


(Junzhi : i can join your suntan gang liao. hahahah!)
omgawdddd, i feel so malairen now ~_~
any recommendation of skin product that can make me looks fairer? lobang pl0x.. LOL.

I'VE BROKE MY OWN RECORD! for being late for remedial lesson. LOL! bo bian, i thought my mum gonna wake me up in the morning, but when i woke up, it's already 8a.m. (OHGOSH) rush here rush there, till 8.30a.m. i spot my dad coming home with car key. hohoho~ free ride to school :B reached school and saw Foo & Daniel. heng ah~ i'm not the only one that's late :P Maths till 9a.m. and off to Mac with Julian, Faeez & Hazim again. sat there and watch them chit chat, Drag Me To Hell'ed and etc.. i wanna watch that show man! *tempted*

back to school for TA2, Situational Writing. hopefully my content is still acceptable. wanted to skip Bio, but on our way down to the first floor..

Ms Ravee: Hey, where you girls going?
Us: (SHIT. KENA CAUGHT ALREADY.)
Jean: We want go canteen buy some food to eat then come back..
Ms Ravee: We dun have time alrdy.. (blahblahblah) go back to class now. Since we still have 45 more mins only.
Us: k lah k lah, go back class go back class. (-_-")


ended up, we sat at the class for bout half an hour doing worksheet while teacher was in another class. both class timing clash together. oh sian'ed~ went AngKeong for lunch and walked around 800+ with Jean, Amanda & Nata.

went back school for Bio Practical~ did some 'cool' stuffs. LOL. nothing much actually, testing bout starch and etc.. after practical..

MANICURE! hohoh~

we were late for our appointment due to late dismissal, Jean, Amanda, Diana, Nata & I went to do and had French Manicure. i'm kinda satisfied with it :D

Our BEAUTIFUL NAILS.

My End Product. LOL.

i can't find Fly With Me by Jonas Brother. can someone help pleasezxz. :S
if can the whole album songs :D tyvm (:
alrighty, my medicine is about to work already.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai~

I WANT TURN BACK TO WHITE LEHHHH. x3

当人群散了 突然觉得我可以死掉
我受不了

No comments: