Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life is a maze, Love is a riddle

taken on WWW. (:

hohoho~ kinda great day todayyyy. went to lots of places with my aunt & cousins today. LOL.
Firstlyyyyyyyy, met cousins & my aunt on the bus. then CS to buy tix. down to basement for brunch. and...

watched Monsters Vs Aliens! hmms, rating for this movie is only.. 7.5/10? storyline was cool.. Susan damn pathetic man. ohhmaaai. fyi, this show is DAMN RETARDED. but the BOB jelly just wun make me stop laughing. HAHAH.

after movie went to walk around TM & CS. then to 100+ to send one of my cousin to tuition. back to 800+ at bout 5pm. then pei my aunt to Manicure shop to do her nails. Silver told me something DAMN FUNNY bout Shihui & Nata when they were there in the afternoon :X shhhhhhh..

lalala~ Sis is coming over tmr~ Saturday morning to Whitesands for study session with Ms Tay.

I wanna watch
→ The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
→ Drag Me to Hell
→ Blood: The Last Vampire (M18 ._.) and
→ Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (24 June)

ANYONE?!


gtg for K-ON ep.9-10 already.
baaaaaaaaaaaaai~
xoxo

No comments: