Sunday, July 13, 2008

kobi trainingggg~

went to watch kobi training todayyyyyyyyy~
dad fetched me, my sisters & kobi to simei pet safari.
then, the instructor came.
lesson started and theres lots & lotsssssss of cute doggies xDD
got one look like a teddy bear,
BUT, it's owner was a Cheeeennnaaaaa. LOL!
after an hour plus,
the lessons over,
another one on next week!
back to tampines & use com awhile.
then Jovin asked to study,
went down @ 6plus.
did my english hw & slackeddddd.
'ah low' in KFC almost had a tiff with an auntie LOLOL!!
(p.s: 'ah low' ; name given by Bryan for the cleaner in KFC.) ahaha!
keep scolding each other siao, wth?
then Jovin, Bryan & Terrence came my hse.
played audition.
oh yah! PARTNER HELPED ME IN LEVELING UP!
&& ALSO ON ENG LETTER, LOL! THANKSSSS !!! =DD
after they left,
my sis's turn, while i was playing Word Search =D
and nowwwwwwwwww, UPDATINGGG! HAH!


ohhhhh! its so freakingggggggggg boredddddddd~~~~
end here, byeeeeeee~


everything that i do;
reminds me of you.

No comments: