Thursday, July 03, 2008

not well day ):


boooooooooooooooooo~
1st part of the day:
woke up in morning, had a bad tummyache. RAWRRRRRR!
bathed & prepared for school, but my stomach kept struggling =.=
bid farewell to my sis then i went back to sleep.
boredboredbored dayyyyy, i wanna go schoooooooooool ~
i was rotting at home all the wayyyyy~
& my stomach is getting better.

2nd part of the day:
Jovin smsed and asked if wanna go study anot,
since i've nth to do at home & my stomach was ok le, so i met her (:
met her under her blk there.
walked to school to find Bryan.
otw there saw Pearlyn, and she passed me her phone, it was Sufi, LOL?
walked up the art room, there's Elaine, Nign An & manymany.
left after awhile then headed to Bryan's house first.
waited for him to finish his dinner, then went to KFC.
reached KFC & Celia just reach there too(:
after awhile Terrence came, then Nign An.
thennnn, the crapping session STARTS!
Nign An says that Celia looks like Olivia,
while Terrence says she looks like JJ Lin. hah!
& Nign An does most of the job in crapping, ahah!
about 8.30, all came over my house,
play with dogs! LOL!
hah! & i laughed till i cannot tahan xDD
they left @ around 9.30,
and here i am, BLOGGING!
&& IM SNEEZING LIKE *toooooooooooooooooooot*
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR~!

okay, done for today,
takecares peeps!
and myself too! LOL!

im suffering.

No comments: