Friday, July 25, 2008

lalalala~~

lalala~ IM BACKKK~

YUPING! YOU SAY DE AH!
ok, let me say out what happen during bio class on WEDNESDAY!
teacher gave us work on TYS.
and a there's a question bout humannnns.
then teacher was going thru the answer..
and yuping look at mine, i looked at hers.
then we began to laugh xD!
ok, the ques asked ;

How much sperms are released at a time?
Ans: 100 million or more, right ?

okay, this is what yuping answered.

How much sperms are released at a time?
Her Ans: 1 - 2. O.O!!!?!?!?!?? LOL!! HAHAHAH! xDD


hahahah! okok, enough of that.
hmms, there's nth much happen this few days..

school, homed. =.= boring isn't it ?

ohyahohyahohyah! I JUST REMEMBERED another joke this week! xD
it happened ytd, geog lesson.
szeh was sitting beside me & yuping beside her.
yuping was using her hp, then halfway she was doing her worksheet.
i raised up my hand and called for teacher's help.
then yuping start to ask. ( in chinese )

me: raised my hand, "cher!... cher!..."
yp: hj, you looking for teacher ah?
me: yah.
yp: okay, you wait ah. (begin to keep her phone.)
sh: give me a har?!?! look

okay, here's the joke part xD!
szeh heard our conver. in another way round!
this is what she heard ;

me: raised my hand, "cher!.. cher!.."
yp: hj, you want flirt with me ah?
me: yah.
yp: okay, you wait ah.
sh: har?!

HAHAHA!!
& i stunned a moment of what she said.
flirt?!?!? LOL! hahahaha!!!

heheheh! okay, enough enough enough of it ! xDD hehs..
i shall end here then! ^^

P.S: CHEER UP ASHRAF!!
concentrate on studies first,
the other matters later! kk?!
i believe you can.(:

this emptiness is killing me.

No comments: