Tuesday, May 27, 2008

outingg~~

C.M.I's outing.

ytd went out with C.M.I without shihui. szeh, my sis, ahmad, hazim & hanlong. went to plaza sing Gv to buy the movie tickets and went to pizza hut for lunch. had chicken ole baked rice, damnnnn niceeee ;P and others had pizzas and lasagne. after eating, slack awhile at there.. then we went to walk around and played at the arcade. my sis and i keep being disturbed by the rest while playing bball =.= after playing we went to movieeee! watched "Made Of Honour", damn freaking funny xDD recommended! after movie and we went back straight to tamp, homed. ;]]

Holiday remedial =.=

remedial weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek~ went to school as per normal, had lessons and stuff. bored like shit! ;X after sch went to have lunch with jeremy, jocelyn & cheryl. then went for d&t with cheryl. do till 3plus, my back damn suan & painnnn x_x then waited for mr loh till 5pm he haven come then we went home already ;P tmr gonna see him. phew =.= im stresssssssss! d&t d&t d&t~ z_z &&&& I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PHOCKYS ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT!





tmr will be a better day ;]

No comments: