Sunday, May 25, 2008

BIG BREAKFAST!

BEWARE! its gonna be a longgg longgg post! ;PP


Day before big breakfast~

i know i should have blog this 2 days ago, due to my tiredness.. i blogged it 2 days after ;X
the day before some of us took our class tee, it came at 10plus p.m. and most of them waited for it, cos my dad's friend is still rushing for us that day. before the shirt came, we went to prime market to buy foods for the big breakfast. and we waited for the shirt for bout 1hr plus x_x

BIG BREAKFAST!

i took bout 20+ of class tee to school, my dad fetch us to school ;] reach class, distributed all of it. okay, then is big breakfast! ;D had our bread & etc.. ahmad keep hitting my hand. then there's a time i hit him when his bread was on his hand, he dropped it. ;XX opps. then we had our photo sessions! pictures are shown below~ ;]] PHOCKYS had our first family photo ! ;P we took with ms arnita too ;) then is class cleaning.. i cleaned my table and went to slacked ;x ahmad and i went to backstage to look for them ;DD took photos with C.M.I ;D you guys rocks! but the microphone in sch sucks thou, no offence. ;X i helped shihui wax her hair, but when she came out from the stage, like no difference. lols. then me and ahmad quickly go out to look for a good place to sit ;p the performance was niceeeeeeeee~ saw Joel.C toooooo. after the performance, me, jocelyn, jeremy, cheryl and jingyun wanted to go d&t, but its closed. so we went out to have lunchhhh at kfc. tot of going back for d&t, but didnt received any sms from ahmad saying he going anot, so.. all of us went to slack. pei jocelyn to comic shop awhile. jeremy and cheryl came my house. we went to my room, chatted and play with the dogs. then we see jeremy lie on the bed, and sleep! ahahah. then i ly on my bed playing my hp games, my eyes wanna close already, so, i sleep also ;x cheryl played her games awhile also went to sleep. hahs, after awhile, all kena disturbed by kobi. -_- jeremy and cheryl went off after awhile cos they got something on later.. then i went to bathe, and sleep again, LOL!

2.4 run & trip to Szeh hse! ;DD

Slept at arnd 7plus, woke up at 2AM! hah! wanted to sleep back but can't. then i woke up, mx still said "good morning" to me, hahah. used com, chatted with szeh. she said she woke up at 10pm, then i almost forgot bout 2.4 on saturday ;XX she tell me not to sleep, so i stayed up the whole night =DD watched absolute bf drama ;D but watched a few parts of ep. 1 only. i cant believe that i slept on the com chair! ahahs. my maid woke me up after a few mins. then its 6.30, i went to bathe. both bathroom occupied -.- then wait till 6.40 then bathe, szeh, sorry to keep you waiting ;XX then took bus to school. the rest reached already. then we start to run.. run, stop, run, stop. reached at bout 18mins++?! then mr. alsagoff give me a pass! yay~ zai uh? didnt sleep still got that energy to run, hahas.. then went to prata shop with szeh, yuping and celia. szeh and celia ate prata, me and yuping drank milo shake. ;P slack awhile then we went home. bathed and waited for 12pm, to go Szeh house! she's cooking for her N level exam, then we went to try ;]] its NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE & DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~ hahaha.. thanks szeh!! ^^ brought my dad's lappy along, and played minesweeper with shifu. ahah.. around 5plus went to KFC. eat our early dinner and slack awhile. took out the lappy again to play ;P was searching for hp games. and played 1 round with jz again. then me, szeh and celia went to shoe shop, szeh wanna see see shoessss. hmms, then after that went home already.. reached home and my eyes freaking tired. its open 1/2 only okayyyyyyy. ;X cant believe that i went to sleep at 6plus?! and i just woke up not LONG ago! which is 8plus. cant really sleep back, so woke up and bloggggg~ ;DD alright, long post uh? ;PPP

&phockys and ms anita ;]
&PHOCKYS!




&jean, jocelyn, amanda.
&cheryl, shihui, jeslin.


&huijiasssssssss xD
&julian, my son. hahs..
&jeremy.
olivia & MX.


&jocelyn.
&Ms Cheong ;]
&Ms Cheong & MX.

&jz [shifuuuu]
&frederick.


&fahmi.
&ahmad.
&khai.
&sylvest, khai, ahmad, taufiq.

&khai.
& C.M.I ;D
&shihui [chan sista!]
&terrence.
&faeez. [didi]

i know its a longggg longgggg~~~~~~~ postttt. ;PPPP
imwondering,
ifmyfeelingsarerightorwrong.
i'vethinkoverandoveragain,
andthink,ihaveafeelingforu.
andicantgetuoutofmymind.
whocanhelpme?
imtrappedinanogutsworld.

No comments: