Thursday, May 15, 2008

LOST OF PHONE.

BLOGGING THIS TIME DUE TO LOST OF HP. COS BY SOME FREAKING IDIOT WHO STOLE IT.

went to kallang kfc just now with my family to celebrate my dad's bday. then my elder & 2nd sis went to buy food. left me, my younger sis, my mum & dad, my bro-in-law and niece. then my dad want us to help them, then i place my phone on the table, cos its kinda irritating in my pocket, so i took it out. my mum & younger sis was at tt place for the moment, so i tot that they would help me look after it. then i went over to the counter, my sis followed, my mum go over too. and so.. that freaking bastard took the chance to take my phone at that time. a auntie beside saw him took it, and she told my mum when my mum was walking towards the table. but my mum realise it when that guy left. search everywhere for him, but couldn't be found. tt auntie said tt chinese guy have been in the restaurant for quite a long time already. and he kept changing places. my dad saw him too, say that he looks kinda suspicious looking arnd the restaurant.. cancelled my number immediately after we cant find that guy. ok, relaxing..

OH PLEASE, THAT PARTICULAR GUY WHO STOLE IT, WHATS SO GOOD BOUT MY PHONE? ITS GONNA BE DEAD SOON. or, u enjoy taking phone that have a function of keep auto-offing?

whatever it is, curse his whole family die ;x there's more i would like to curse, but, im afraid its too vulgar. lol.

No comments: