Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sickkk


damn, wth. didnt go to school today. ;/
woke up at 7, bathe. kept coughing and coughing and coughing =_=
same thing, im voiceless for the 3rd day already.
was wondering if i wanna go school anot,
last decision, sat at the sofa and waved goodbye to my sis ;P
was trying to went back to sleep, but kobi kept disturb me with his toy,
he was trying to place it on my hand and wanting me to play with him >_>
okay, then i got gastric pain #_#
watched Step Up ;x niceeeee! ;D
next movie waiting.. Step Up 2, Rule #1, Horton ;DD
then played hexic with jiahui[mei] xP
she's not feeling well too and didnt went to school.
went to the doctor ytd.
same situation 2 weeks ago ;P
mon went to school, tues home ;x
but this time different..
the doc didnt even give me an mc -_-
plus, i have diffculty communicating with that doc.
went in the room less than 5 mins and im out =_=
whatever, polyclinic.. standard procedure ?
my pm stated : "dun be surprise if my lungs was being found in the middle of the road -.-"
can any kind souls outta there help me find back my healthy lungs? ;P
lolololololol~
and one damnnnnnnnn suayyyyy thing T_T
Meet-The-Parent session this thurs = my Birthday.. WTF. ;(
at the evening somemore 6+ to 8+pm zzz
nvm, since the next day is Good Friday ;X
okay, i've been rotting at home de whole day =.=
boooooooooooo~ im boredddddddddd.
end my post here ;]

No comments: