Wednesday, March 19, 2008


booooooo~ been trying to blog E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y! ;D
hehs.. went school as per normal today, cough and cough and cough and cough again =_=
same thing, was being suannnnned by those guys for being voiceless ;/
didi told me something, but i dunno true anot ;P
jean took my present on the wrong date, so passed it to me today, hahs..
thanks lot jean & jocelyn!!
;DD&& jocelyn shouted out loud to the class bout tmr.. ahhhhh~
hmms, after dismissal of cme today..
pearlyn waited for me ;]
then the rain was... so damn HEAVY can x_x
then.. we WALKED under the rain ;DD
hehehs.. then went to tenderbest eat ;X
after tt went walk walk awhile,
then homed ;]
was drenched from top to toe,
with that sucky feeling in my shoes too >_>
im kindda in love with my blog's new song :P so niceee can ;D
watched kungfu dunk halfway, sleep ;S
watching it again tonight ;P
okays, blog till here..
TOMORROW IS MY DAYYYYY~~
but, its meet-the-parent's session also =_= damn.
might celebrate on friday.. ;]]
ok, stop here, takecares guys~ ;DD

No comments: