Tuesday, March 04, 2008

blog~~

here to blog~~~ its been centuries since i blog thou ;X hahas.. just kidding..
16 more days to my day! ^.^ after that is good friday, most probably can play till i drop! will be celebrating on 15march with my sis, sry if i didnt invite some of you.. coz.. i really dunno who to invite.. ;X lol. ;P recently having bad bad headache.. =.= lack of sleep? guess so.. ;XX hahs, ytd went to see doc after sch with pearlyn, then i ate medi b4 going home, didnt even know that i drop my wallet >___> till this morning the ppl from tam inter called, went to collect in the afternoon, heng theres nth lost ;Z thanks for whoever pick it up for me! ;] appreciate it lots! ;D oh yea, had mc today.. so today at home was like... so damn bored can? theres nth to do =.=

hohohs! im bored bored bored x_x
keep me entertained pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ;/
okays, end here, try to update soon ! ;]
takecares guyss ;]

No comments: