Tuesday, December 19, 2006

sian.

saturday-16.12.06-ah gong's b'dae
it's ah gong b'dae..
on tis dae..
all my relatives frm my father's side will cum..
then they will b cuming @ nite..
then on the morning..
do wad we want first..
afternoon..
sis came..
then play wif baby..
then is nite liao..
all relatives came..
btw..buffet came first..
then eat..
the food quite nice..
then me, my father's sis,my cousin and my sis.
go down buy cake for ah gong..
then brought my baby cousin along..
and jubi oso..
then they bought mini log cake..
then went bac..
ah gong blow candle..
then awhile..
all the guys watch soccer..
watch half way all went home liao..
then is like sudden quiet..haha..
end~

todae-19.12.06
jubi ytd went for injection..
one yr one time..
then reach thr..
jubi was siting quietly..
then the needle still inside..
she go move..
then hurt herself..
eeek!
so er xin..
then sun bian cut her nails..
onli cut a few..
the doctor sae she noe hw to self pedicure..hahaz..
then when home..
it was raining heavily..
then i was all wet..
phew...
todae..
so sian..
keep raining this few daes..
other country got snow..
we got rain..-.-'''
then watch hua yang shao nian shao nu ep. 5..
so damn nice..
the show..
waiting for nxt week ep. 6
cant w8 for it..
the intro mei(shermaine) watch tis show..
she oso addict liao..
hehes..
then not much liao..
~end~

No comments: