Friday, December 15, 2006

just OUR luck

STUPID. IDOTIC. ASSHOLE. nieghbour.
keep complain complain complain..
wad a FUN hobby they haf..

VENUE: our hse
DATE: 14 december 2006
TIME: 7plus

sumone frm my blk cum up..
said my cousins (9yrs, 7yrs, 6yrs)
kept jumping up and down..
disturb them..
may i ask...
children play of course is noisy de rite?
my aunt said everytime her kids liddat
her neighbour didn't even complain bout tt..
then tt asshole kept saeing vulgur languages..
and even called my mum go n die..
stupid!
then he kept bang the door..
bang our window..
then there's 2 umbrella outside..
hanging onto the door..
then my mum wanna take in..
lest tt asshole using it to bang our doors and window..
then tt stupid idiotic asshole..
go and snatch it frm my mum for no reason..
then the umbrella broken..
my mum hand swollen..
my aunt and uncle were @ home..
my uncle oso help to quarrel..
cause tt asshole dun haf kids..
doesn't KNOW hw noisy kids can b..
then my sis called police..
the police came in 30 mins.
then ask wad happen..
then talk bout 5min..
the police went downstairs..
look for the asshole..
then i see the police car @ the carpark..
it was thr for 20min..
waah..
tt asshole got so many to sae..

my aunt..
haf a fren frm housing board..
she ask him is thr any wrong for the kids playing in the day?
the housing board ppl sae no prob de mah..
if in the nite of course cannot de mah..
then my aunt told him tt got sumone frm blk 8**
always complain bout us..
then the housing board guy say..
ohh..tt guy ar..everydae complain de lah..

SEE~

we are so LUCKY to haf them as a nieghbour!!

No comments: