Sunday, December 24, 2006

christmas EVE!

woohoo~
its christmas eve todae!
had a small "party" todae
my sis invited her friends.
then all came @ evening..
then my family prepare food..
got bee hoon, chicken wings, nuggets,
seaweed chicken, chicken chop, pork chop.
all prepare by my mum, cook by my dad =)
then nite liao..
my sis friends eat first..
then our turn..
then cut log cake eat..
then they gif presents..
then around 10 all went home.
bt b4 tt got drink wine..
i drink bout half a cup =))
bt my body feels warm after two sip.. :S
then watch the polar express..
then nth much liao..
bt i think last yr de more fun =]
got tay till 1plus 2 plus..
then got countdown..
cause my sis haf baby ler..
so cant stay up so late..
so tis yr is early de..
woots~
its going to b 12!
lets CELEBRATE..kekes.

No comments: