Monday, May 25, 2009

worst results ever. wtfcuk.


(beware, ranting post.)
OH GAAWWWDDDD! I'M SUPER DUPER UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED!
with my bloody results. ._. zzz I CAN'T TOLERATE ANYMORE! *&^%$#@! knnbccb worst still, my chinese, i can't believe i got a JUST PASS result. WTF?! wtheck is happening to me?! somemore there's a single digit subject which break my record for this 17 years. FCUK! Moreover, Chinese O level papers is on this coming Monday. BETTER BUCK UP!

to myself: wake up and smell reality man! why i can't smell the reality?! where the heck have you gone to? Prelims are coming up very very soon. and now, O level first paper is just right in front of you. it's just 6 DAYS APART! STUDY STUDY STUDY & MORE STUDY! STOP PLAYING AND STUDY! WORK MORE & PLAY LESS! my relative told me that this is the first time we took this paper, we have not adapt to it yet. try harder next time! and i gonna start my revision tmr, trust me (:

i guess i had enough of it. to the others outta there. DUN GET DEJECTED! there's still chances to get a better result. no use brooding over this already. i'm trying it, so must you all too! jiayou jiayou!!


AND QUACK! CHEER UP K! This is the first time we took O level standard papers. We couldn't be passing with flying colours. yes, we do YEARN FOR IT. but this time round, it's much more tougher than what we expect. what done has already been done. dun worry, MID YEAR ONLY! there's still Prelims, AND THE IMPT PAPER! dun bother bout how your parents gonna say bout you. just aim high for the next impt papers. i'm sure you can do it! let's buck up together k? CHEER UP!!

i seriously need help in geog & bio. anyone?

No comments: