Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Breakfast~~

Enjoyed myself in school ytd! :D i bet the rest too! had our school's annual Big breakfast. brought the cake & egg mayo to school. BBF started @ bout 7.45am. Jean & me went to find them and had our b.f together. after that... FORFEIT GAME! hohoho. that's the best part man. everyone of them kena forfeited except me, Wanquan, Diana, Tm & Daryl. =p damn freaking funny with all those ridiculous forfeits. hahaha!

took LOADS & LOADS of pictures! there's about 100+ of them =p and so, to all my dearest friends, please get your pictures from my facebook @ here :DD after BFF, had awhile of chinese lessons, some of us got back our report books and off we go~ slack slack day.. maybe i'm just the lucky few to get it.. my results so damn freaking disgusting manzxz, and i'm so disgusted zzz.

OHH GAWWDDD~ O Level Chinese Paper is approaching... in 2 more days!

JIAYOU JIAYOU!

No comments: