Friday, April 10, 2009

supernatural?!

activating my blog again!
+ updates of the handprints case.

out to Tampines 1 with Cecelia, Szeh, Jean, Jocelyn, Amanda & Ivan today! SUPER or should i say DAMN CROWDED over there >_> the shops there are quite.. okay? hmmms.. after touring around T1, went to CS for lunch. and thennn to Jocelyn's house for modelling HAHA! was suppose to go there and see bags & cloths with Szeh only.. then ended up me, Szeh & Cecelia tried on her cloths and became her model LOL!

anw anw.. bout the handprint matters..
2 days ago.. my dad brought me to the temple to ask the god about the handprints. my dad and me got FREAK OUT once the god awakes. cos.. he was staring at my direction, shouting and growling fiercely. so OMG LAH! he told me that i kena 'that thing' on Saturday, which is on the day when i went to Sentosa with OCKYS instead of Sunday when i went to Sao Mu. he also told me 'that thing' wanted to push me down when i was playing in the water.. i was lucky enough that the god in my house protected me, if not... you should know what im trying to say uh. and the handprints is getting MORE OBVIOUS EACH DAY. ._.

believe it or not?

the below picture was taken on the first day. ( 5 April )


today ( 10 April )


p.s: LONG fingernails can be seen too x_____x'
and i feel that i'm like an exhibit in my house ._. but i'm touched by what my family and relatives have done for me (':

No comments: