Sunday, April 05, 2009

cool stuffs.

isn't this coooooooool?

anw, had lots of fun yesterday!! out to SENTOSA with OCKYS! to celebrate Szeh's Birthday! :DD got myself sunburn instead of suntan. HAH! each of us brought along fooooood~ i brought egg mayo & tuna sandwich while Szeh brought pasta~ Oli & Kath brought finger food while Cecelia & Yuping bought drinks (: after sunburning, went Daiso and home sweeeet home. super shag~

slept early and woke up as early as 2am in the morning. LOL! reason? to Sao Mu. bathed, went for coffee and set off. everything ends at 7am, and thennnn went for breakfast with relatives. homed @ 8, woke up @ 11+.

andandand i found out something that can FREAK YOU OUT. yesterday, the sunburn part on my shoulder was totally red. but i saw 2 HAND PRINTS APPEARED(shit, not 2, is 3 ._.) on my right shoulder today when i was bathing.. O_O



did you notice it? O.O
my dad even tells me that.. there's a big and a small handprint. wtf?

No comments: