Saturday, March 28, 2009

updateeeeeeeee~~!

25th [Wednesday]

Chemicals tested with nice colour~ LOL!

after school went to meet Olivia & Yuping tgt w/ Szeh & Cecelia~ CS for lunch, TM to check out cakes to buy for my mummy, walk around and saw Mr Koh & Mr Teo. slacked and homed~


26th [Thursday]
Mummy Birthday~!
after Oral remedial went to TM to hunt for my mum's cake. LOL! Thanks Chan Sista for accompaning me~ <33 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(102, 0, 204);">LG SECRET phone for my mum, so OMG lah! while my aunt, me and Mx bought the cake for my mum~

27th [Friday]Out w/ Olivia, Szeh & Kath for THE UNBORN! the movie was okok, even thou me and Olivia covered our face for some scene =p BUT, i still saw those freaky faces. LOL! the story line kinda cooool~ especially one scene when a ahma use her torch like to shine her face LOL! Olivia went to buy a cake, a small one thou. cos WE dun allow her to buy the bigger one due to plan A :D

Plan A: Cecelia & Yuping couldn't make it for the meeting with us last minute, so she will start blowing her candles, when she was making her wish, C & Y suddenly POP OUT with the cake we bought for her.

but Plan A didnt goes too well.. and so we go for Plan B.

Plan B: C & Y hide at a staircase near the hut @ Central Park. then pop out suddenly beside the hut with the cake.

SUCCEED but she's not surprise =\ she's touched instead xD hah. i was uhm chio'ing thruout the whole session when Yuping was trying to bring the cake out when it is windy that time. HAHAHA! kx was there too, slack slack around, then bball till 11plus, settle down for break and camwhored x) i happen to get the ball and tried to hit them up from the ground LOL! tried for 123456 times and i succeed! heheheh~ homed at 12, and on my way saw Ivan Chua. then asked him to send me home =p

home sweet home and SLEEEEEP till this morning ~

No comments: