Friday, March 20, 2009

SEBUNTEEEN!

HAPPY SEBUNNTEEEN BURFDAY TUU ME!~

had a great & tiring day yesterday! THANKS FOR THOSE WHO CAME, AND SPONSORED FOR THE BBQ!

woke up early for Chinese remedial~ then passed Ngin an the cake receipt. Jean, Ivan, Jk & Terrence came over and help me take those stuffs to PRP! reached then wait for BBQ food to be delivered. and ohmygoodness, LOTS OF RED ANTS OVER THERE! ~_~ after chasing them away, more and more peepos came~ :D

<3333333333333333
HanLong, WenFeng, Jovin, Bryan, Louis, Chan Sista, Ngin An, Nign An's Bf + their friend, Amanda, Wanquan, Olivia, Kath, Szeh, Yuping, Cecelia, Kx, Gillian, Hakim, Jeremy, Joel, Thaim Ming, Joey, Daryl, Zhengyu, Boyun. erm, guess i didn't left anyone out? aiseh, my memory not bad eh? LOL!

many many funny things happened also, heheheh.. after drinking Green Apple Vodka, i refilled it with FRUIT PUNCH drink. then i walk around happily asking if anyone wants to have some anot. hahahah! many people thought it's vodka, and turns to have one sip, i successfully prank LOTS OF THEM! hahah! Olivia still can ask why Green Apple Vodka turns out to be in red colour? LOLOLOL!

12am strikes and cut cake session! LOL! and my dear Nign an asked my permission before smashing cake onto my face, hahahahah! im happy, cos many others have it too! ^^V *evil grin*

after that, some left and some stayed over. Jean, Wanquan, Amanda, Olivia, Yuping & my sis was happily playing forfeit game while i was napping in the tent w/ Jeremy and Jk. then i woke up & SAW WQ HUGGING THE LAMPPOST! hahah! join them for the game, & HOW SUAY CAN I BE? KENA THE SMALLEST NUMBER WHEN I JUST JOIN THE GAME, LOL! my hair kena tied up like one flower (HAHA!) then stand on the walking path dance the hokey pokey dance. WTH! hahaha! after that they did many many funny movements also, laugh till our stomach pain! hahahah! after that Olivia used her phone and connect it to the speaker. and prank call people! but, none is successful =/ and thennnn,. they left at around 4++ am. Frederick & his friend suddenly came and join us, they entertain us by playing daidee LOL! Jean join the sleeping group and i continue do conversation topic 3. wth right? HAH! 7 am strikes and i on National Anthem for them :D hahaha! Jk got blurred when he heard the song, hoho~ =p
my dad came over and fetch us back to tampines. reached home, bathe & SLEEEEP!

My eldest sis came over early today~ and helped us to buy brunch :D woke up after my 2 hours sleep LOL! then shag shag, do homework, play with niece =p both of my sis ordered pizza for us! then cut cake session~ had two cakes, one bought from my sis, another from my mum (:

& the one beside me is my eldest sis, look alike? hah!


think thats all? im suuuper happy with my celebration today! THANKS ALOT! especially to Ngin an & Terrence! ^-----^

THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS TOOO!
BROWN Hoodie from MX!
BROWN make-ups from Cecelia & Yuping!
♥ JACK DANIEL'S bag from Thiam Ming & Joey!
♥ MYUK bag from 2nd sis!
CAKE from my mummy!
RED PACKET from my eldest sis!~
VODKA from Kx! LOL!

anw, SOME didnt attend the bbq ytd~ you know what you should do le hor.. hahs!

No comments: