Friday, December 19, 2008

phewww~ go for it?!

THANKS QUACKER FOR THE RED ROSE! ^^
(white rose belongs to Cecelia (: )

18 DEC was the RELEASE of RESULTS! it's like OHMAIIGAWDDD T____T soooo damn kanchiong =X im the FIRST one to get my results.. & i'm not satisfied with it =/ due to my com. humans.. AND ALSO! O LVL D&T WAS NOT COUNTED IN IT! WHATHE*&^%$#@! Mr Loh told us it was counted in somemore ~__~ but i've made up my mind.. i dun even know if it's what i wanted -.-" but HOPEFULLY, i can cope with it.. and so so so, i NEED LOTS OF HELP! anyone willing to help me? MSN ME PLEASEZXZX! :DD

after taking our results, HOCKYS & QUACKER went for lunch~ was feeling moodyyyyy =/ and soooo, i got that red rose from QUACKER! ^^ her MOTIVE: to cheer me up. (: THANKS ALOT SHIHUI! im soooooooooo glad to have you hereeee~ x))
thanks to alot others who gave me advise toooo! (:

TODAY - submitted form, to szeh's house and thennnn home! my elder sis family came again! and this time, i was like a nanny LOL! halfway take care of my niece while my sis was playing MJ, then the other half, take over my bro-in-law, mum & sis in MJ when they have something to do. LOL!

okayyy, im done blogging~~ ^^

No comments: