Monday, December 08, 2008

BOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOO~
i have no idea why i took this L out ytd. LOL! decide to unwrap it and let it sleep with me ytd, LOL!

OHYEA, ytd morning.. something SHOCKING HAPPENED! LOL! and its.. very... ROFLMAOMGLOL! HAHAHA! okay, i shall not type it out here.. confidential ya know. HAHA!
opps. O_O

my sis & her family came again ytd.. they played MJ! O_O while waiting for my bro-in-law, my sis ask me to take over first LOL! sad luh, get to play a few rounds only =// hoho~ went to IKEA at night. and then to the temple.. the temple beside was having some ceremony thing, and all the gods were washing themselves with hot oil O_O my mum tried and tell me it isn't hot at all~ lololol! homed & watch show till 4-5am? sleeeeeeep!

out to GIANT today.. LOL! my sis and me was like.. take this take that and put them in the trolley :D heheheh.. overall, most of the things belongs to us. LOL!

lastly.. I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!!~~

No comments: