Friday, February 01, 2008

yay~

its been quite a few days since i blog, =X

ytd went to see CNY rehearsal, hehehs.. my video is up! x) took bout.. err.. 4-5hrs doing it? and end up kena kp by parents at 10 for not having my dinner, and kena gastric =.="
hmms, i'm going off to batam tmr~ dad's company got bbq, but dunno why at batam, lols~ try smuggle some chewing gum back =X requested from some of them :] , =P.
& woots! got back my phone today :] damn ma fan luh.. still need parents come down then can take, then still need trouble my dad =.= bo bian, then dad came down, took, then we went off.
okayys, blog till here, gonna pack my stuffs! =X

erm, before i leave, can i request something? could someone just SPAM my tagboard? it looks sooooooooo soooooooo dead >_______> thanks! :D

& will miss youuuuuuu all :]

i never had a dream come true,
till the day that i found you... :]

No comments: