Saturday, January 26, 2008

BOO.

BOO! :P RAWRS~ theres full shift work today, i requested for no shift ytd, but.. failed. =_= they have not enough people to help them today, so bo bian, need go help. i wanna chiong my studies!!! but, seems like every week was packed! mon - got dv?; tues - cca; wed - not sure; thurs - not sure ; fri - cca + work[mayb have shift] ; sat & sun - batam trip with family, lols. and sometimes last min teacher will have remedial ~.~ and i have to done video cutting by end of next week >____> .

CNY coming sooooooooooooooooon.. ang bao ang bao lai lo~~~ hahs! woohoo~ CNY best, can get ang bao, play blackjack =P hehs.. && this month's pay coming sooooon too! xP muahahaha.. =X

good news too, getting my hp back most probably by this coming fri, first of feb =P but number still can be use, coz temp using my old phone >____>.

and hopefully... all those up coming TA i can score well >< I NEED HELP IN MATHS!! and im running out of time X_X someone~ help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee T_T.

end of today's post, lols. tagg pls :D

Love you, Love you, May I love you?
Tell me what to do
才能让你不孤单 我不孤独 一起找幸福

No comments: