Sunday, October 22, 2006

kekex

todae as per normal.. big sis, her husband and baby niece came.. SHE JUST SHO CUTE!
cant tahan seeing her.. wanna squeeze her face.. *opps* during evening my big sis was using the com.. then i took care of baby.. then baby complain bout milk liao.. then my sis call me to look after her.. she call make milk.. then i see her cry dunno wad to do then carry her.. =P so cute sia.. then i go kitchen my sis saw me wif the baby then smile.. heex.. she so cute!!!! sry..cant tahan.. heex.. then play audition.. my bro-in-law ask me wad game lai de.. then i play.. he was like interested like tt..hahax.. then night my cousin came.. watch soccer.. manu versus liverpool.. heex. cant belief.. hahax not much ler after tt.. then chat wif sze hwee and shiling now..

~END~

No comments: