Monday, October 02, 2006

haiz...

saturday~
nth much happen except went to mr teo tuition
sundae~
went to my niece hse to celebrate her birthdae,
after tt went to my big sis hse see baby,
grown bigger ler.. =P
then go to a temple..
see cat.. xD.
my dad say got a very cute little kitten,
orange colour one, then called mini.
my dad say my uncle save it..
we went there during evening..
walk one round the temple
onli saw one white kitten wif some black spots..
soon..the day went black.
my parents went home while me and my two sis stay back..
then my parents came bac ler..
guess wad..they bought jubi there..
cause there got another dog..
then tt dog very "tiko"
jubi go where.. he kept follow..
cause he doesn't haf any leash..
then can anyhow walk..
finally..my dad found the kitten..
the face so small..look so pathetic sia..
such a pity nvr bring my hp there.. haiz...
then 8plus liao..dad say go home then go home liao lor..
todae~
as usual, bath, put on shoes.. went down, met joyce and waiyin..
but i suddenly stomach very very pain..
it was like tis went i was bathing too..
then they say i stomach pain y still go to sch?
should rest @ home..
then i go bac lor..
waah...terrible sia..
i rest @ the bed then after a while..sleep..
too tired liao..went to slp @ 12 last night..
then my younger sister no sch todae cause children day..
haiz...my stupid stomach.. i wanna go to sch!
i wanna study then staying @ home slack!!!!!
~end~

No comments: