Wednesday, July 15, 2009

beautiful fingers~

<333333333333>!

wun be actively online for days/weeks/months? Prelims are coming up! DPA handed in on the LAST DAY of submission date. no idea if can get selected anot.

hurt my poooooor little right middle finger last friday, and hurt my POOOOOR LITTLE LEFT middle finger YESTERDAY ._. pro isn't it? machiam too engross in bball. HAH! went to the Chinese Physician yesterday. the doc says that my nerves or something kena 'shock' when the ball hit directly on my tip of the finger. causing the nerves to shrink and sort of 'surround' my bones =/and my fingers will have to wait till 1-2 weeks or even a MONTH to recover .___. after messages and cover up. i went home like ...

THIS YESTERDAY! HAHAHA!

but went school today with only one covered. if not too vulgar already :X SORRY to anyone if my middle finger is pointing at you ah. i can't control it. SORRY! but had much difficulty when i'm writing in school today .____. and my handwriting was like... zZz

alrighty, just came back from study session.
going off after watching a few LeeTeuk's videos! =P
signing off,
xoxo
LeeTeuk<3>

No comments: