Thursday, January 22, 2009

WOOTS~~

ain't they CUTEEEEE? xD

my sis sent this MMS to me just now, but my phone can't read it ._. soooo, had it send over to my dad's one, and we saw this picture. SO OMG LAH! xD hehehe..

alrightyyy, i baked SOME cookies yesterday! ^^

bake till 1.30 am .__.? brought it to school today, and they said it was NICE! heheh.. some even want to order from me LOL! hmmms, school as per normal today, still fun :DD hoho~

and my toe suddenly cramp just now, and when i look at it, it was like.. STRAIGHT! LOL! SO OHHMAIIGAWDD LA! when i think of it makes me laugh like hell, HAH! & my sis mistook LOVEBUG as LOVEBITE. LOL!

& im whole is aching everywhere, first my waist area, now my TOE! LOL!
okay, i think i'll blog till here :D

CNY IS COMING! xD

&pls, plschangeurattitude. thanks.

No comments: