Sunday, November 23, 2008

outttt~

wooooooooots~

finally out of my home todayy~ xD out to Eastpoint to get my phoneeeee~ my poor little phone T_T LOL! with Olivia & Szeh(: then had Eighteen Chef, baked rice ^.^ there's a guy from the counter called a small boy to go to Olivia and ask if she wanna make friends with him anot LOL! then the guy gave Olivia a snowman ice cream, wow. LOL. after that came over my houseee~ watch some parts of SAW V. Cecelia came after that, and watch some funny parts of Hotshot! heheheh.. and thennnnnnn, we had manicure session! LOL! they played around with my nail polish. LOL! and they went home at around 11pm?
hmmmmmmms, currently on the phone with Cecelia & SUFI! :DD

and wth -.- there's still no calls from Escape, wtf?
i wanna workkkkk lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzxzxzx. x____x

there will be buffet tmr~~ to celebrate my grandfather's birthday(:
i'll share end here~~ ^_______^

No comments: