Sunday, June 29, 2008

continue...

alright! continue my ytd post.. hehs (:
went to celebrate cecelia's birthday! we met up and went for movie, "Get Smart" !!! its so freaking funny lah! i laugh till my eyeliner smudged =p hahs! then after movie, went to tenderbest for "zhu chao" LOL! unique way of celebrating isn't it? (: then went to slack at playground, homed at 12plus.



went to swimming complex today!~ with my sisters, bro-in-law and nieces. :D watch my sis play water only LOL! then after they have done, followed my eldest sis to help change my niece, then we changed her with the robe that looks like a wrestler! hahs! cute isn't she? xP homed and started rotting.. lol!

alright, tmr, i'll be having my N lvl oral ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! and i'll be the second person >_> not as lucky as ahmad uh, the first one LOL! hope everything goes well for me!

btw, sorry uh wanquan, i needa wash off the art you drawn first, i scared i will leave bad impression in front of the examiner ;X alright, im done with blogging, take care peeps! AND WISH ME LUCK FOR TMR!

No comments: