Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY XMAS!

HOHOHOS~ MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D:D


celebrated christmas with family and relatives on sunday! xDD fun fun fun :D
ytd after work, went home, relatives all came and christmas tree was full off presents xD then.. ate the food prepared by my mum and sis.


then dessert time i took out the brownies that i make xDD hehehs.. the one that get me slept @ 6am and woke up at 8am for work the next day >___> see, so good i am, sacrificing my sleep for the brownies, hahah! jkjk.

then exchange presents time! everyone have to choose a letter then take the presents. and i got the following;

the red one is the one that i got, purple one from my big sis & the blue box is from my 2nd sis ^_______^, and i open it up, it was the following;

hahs! the pink bear was a piggy bank, the red lollipop was a coin pouch from my big sis, and the monkey.. is a nail polish dryer!!! hahahas, cute right?! 2nd sis gave me this coz she say she everytime see my apply nail polish one, err.. really?! hahas.. okays.. shall end here~ ^______^, there work tmr~ T__________T

wishing everyone a joyful & a MERRY CHRISTMAS! xD


everyone HAS a LIMIT, do care bout what others will think when you said those hurtful words.

No comments: