Monday, November 12, 2007

z.z

wahahas.. manage to ton till 5.30 this morning :D siao right?

ytd went to fairprice in the afternoon. olivia came my house first, then we went down look for sze hwee and cecelia. then took bus to inter, then go fairprice, meet kaya. then see see around, bought our things and left. then took bus back, went to 800+ there buy the rest. then slack awhile under my block. then went home, relatives and cousins at home. then 2nd sis suddenly called me and my sis go down. confirm got something one xD then my sis was carrying a six weeks old dog xDD damn cute lah. then play play awhile went to eat. then use com, use half way i went out of the room, then next saw my dad playing with the com liao -_-, nevermind, i wait, then wait till i sleep LOLS! then sleep halfway, boyun called wanna slack anot, then said anything, 10pm liddat went down, then kx reach, then went up, see puppy :D:D then everyone went sleep liao, only left me and my sis, kx and boyun keep ka jiao her -.- then make her at there keep laugh.. hahs.. then 11plus they went home, and finally! i get back the com =) then use use use.. webcamed awhile with kaya in the dark, and he saw hands?! LOL then he went sleep, then webcamed with boyun, he kena freak out by the anime " ghost hunt " xDD i watch till 5 plus, heard mum's alarm clock and went to bed 0_0 woke up at 11.30, played with the puppy and used com (: took some videos of the puppy whining xD ejoy~ :D




&& Friendship is the breathing rose with sweetness in every fold (:

No comments: